Hey!!!! Guess what!?!?


I win the comp for the party banner!!!!

look and see


Now it’s time to annoce the winner of the Chobots Gang party advertisement winner. There was over 480 votes!! It was clearly the most voted and the most popular poll in Chobots Gang history..The winner is….

Goldguy55!

I give major props to both of you, it was the closest poll in Chobots Gang ever…it went back and forth for over 200 votes each. Goldguy55 will be awarded 5000 bugs. (Goldguy55 I’m sorry but the Admin Panel is down right now so you may not get your bugs until Monday) Mondobob will win 2500 bugs for runner up! Thank them both for doing great jobs! I will put up the time and date on Goldguy55’s advertisement up on Monday, but it cannot be this weekend or the weekend from the 20-22 because I will be out of town. So the party will have to be on the weekend of the 27-29th of March, but during the Monday of that week I will let you guys decide which day you want it on that weekend so I try to make sure I can get the most people to my party.


Yay! Good job to Mondo too, his was good :)

well,

See you round!

•Goldguy55